Classes, Consultations, Crafts, Talks, and Programs to help you tap in to Nature's Bounty
Homesteading • Primitive Skills • Self Sufficiency
Organic Gardening • Wild Foods • Herbalism
Natural & Primitive Building • Edible Landscaping • Living Off the grid
Survival Adventures • Wine Making • and much more...
In this program you will be introduced to the skills integral to living an earth based life. We will delve into self-sufficiency, modern and historical homesteading, permaculture, and primitive skills. You will leave the course with a greater understanding of how to provide for the basic needs of you and your friends and family. The program will meet roughly 1 weekend/month and includes a couple of adventerous field trips.
We can help you realize your dreams of living more simply and independently.
- Eco-homestead design and planning
- Natural Building consultation and design
- Wild Foods Plant inventory of your land and/or surroundings
- Design for self-sufficiency
- Permaculture consultation and design
- Vegetable garden building and consultation
- Forest Management consultation
- Edible landscape design and planting
- Land choice and acquisition for self-sufficiency
- Working with the cycle of the seasons
- Living off the grid
- Orchard design and maintenance
- Using the wildness around your home
Please visit our sister enterprise for fabulous permaculture design: Urban Paradise Gardening