Sharing Practical Skills for Living Closer To The Earth
Wild Abundance is here to empower people with skills for self-sufficiency and interdependence. We develop deeply meaningful and effective classes, programs, and demonstration sites to bring people closer to the each other and to the web of life. We believe that these skills are humanity's legacy; we strive to make them accessible to all people with a hunger to learn through sliding scales and scholarships.
Click on the title of each class to learn more
2016 Classes Open for Registration:
- Essentials of Homesteading and Permaculture (9 month series)
- Spring Garden School
- Wild Foods Adventure
- Ancestral Foods for Vibrant Health
- Women's Basic Carpentry Class
- Permaculture Design for Land Stewards
- Tiny House & Natural Building Intensive
- Permaculture Design Certification Course (a 13 day crash course on living in balance)
- Cycles of Life: Humane Slaughtering & Butchering
- Hide Tanning
We believe that it is possible for humans to live in balance with the web of life. Our goal is to provide people with the education, inspiration, and information necessary to do so. The breadth of skill that our instructors and consultants bring forth is vast. We exist both in the wild and domesticated worlds, marrying innovations from the present day, historical times, and humanity's deep past in order to present a toolkit for living now as functional human beings. We enhance peoples' everyday lives by teaching and consulting on skills that we see as intensly relevent as well as deeply fullfilling and enjoyable.